IT数码 购物 网址 头条 软件 日历 阅读 图书馆
TxT小说阅读器
↓语音阅读,小说下载,古典文学↓
图片批量下载器
↓批量下载图片,美女图库↓
图片自动播放器
↓图片自动播放器↓
一键清除垃圾
↓轻轻一点,清除系统垃圾↓
开发: C++知识库 Java知识库 JavaScript Python PHP知识库 人工智能 区块链 大数据 移动开发 嵌入式 开发工具 数据结构与算法 开发测试 游戏开发 网络协议 系统运维
教程: HTML教程 CSS教程 JavaScript教程 Go语言教程 JQuery教程 VUE教程 VUE3教程 Bootstrap教程 SQL数据库教程 C语言教程 C++教程 Java教程 Python教程 Python3教程 C#教程
数码: 电脑 笔记本 显卡 显示器 固态硬盘 硬盘 耳机 手机 iphone vivo oppo 小米 华为 单反 装机 图拉丁
 
   -> 人工智能 -> Masterclass 01_Writer your Own Story -> 正文阅读

[人工智能]Masterclass 01_Writer your Own Story

1

Leave it all on the floor

🔗 库里视频


1> 英汉对照

> Introduction: Write your Own story
>  引言:书写自己的故事。

> There's one thing that all great shooters have in common,
> 所有优秀的射手都有一个共同点,

> and that's complete control over their mechanics.
> 那就是对他们自身的机制有着完全控制。

> That's not something you're born with.
> 这不是你与生俱来的。

> You have to practice it.
> 你必须练习。

>  Being great in competition means relentlessly focusing on the small things.
> 竞争中强大意味着不停关注细节。

> in this class, I'm going to show you my mechanics.
> 在这门课上,我将向你们展示我的机制。

> And how I structure the work that I do.
> 以及我如何安排我的训练。

> You have to get in the gym and put a ball in your hands.
> 你必须去训练场,拿着球。

> and work on your mechanics every single day.
> 并且每天都要练习你的机制。

> If you can commit to doing that, you can be as great as you want to be.
> 如果你能确保做到这点,你完全可以成为理想中的样子。

> That was my walk.
> 这就是我的路。

> Growing up, I was always the littlest guy on my team.
> 从小到大,我一直都是球队里个子最小的人。

> Even now, I think I still am.
> 直到现在,我想我还是那个小个。

> And so when I speak to those undersized guys that are trying to find out 
>  how they can make an impact on the team,
>  how they can be vocal leaders。
> 和其他小个子的对话中了解到他们总是在努力寻找 
> 如何给球队带去影响,
> 如何成为领导者。

> You can lead by example.
> 你可以以身作则。

> You can be the hardest woking guy on the team.
> 你可以成为队里最刻苦的那个人。

> The fist one in,  last one out type of mentality.
> 第一个来,最后一个走的决心;

>That underdog king of through process is something that drove me for a very long time.
> 有着失败者的谦卑思维模式这驱使了我很长一段时间。

> To prove naysayers wrong.
> 为了证明喷子说的都是错的。

> But mostly, it's all based on the confidence that you have in yourself
> 但最重要的是,这一切都建立在你自己的内心的信心之上。

> You don't listen to what anyboday says you can't do.
> 不要听别人说你做不到。

> because you know tha you can.
>  因为你知道自己可以。

> it might be tough.
> 可能会很困难。

> You might have to overcome a lot of more than the next guy next to you.
> 你要克服的可能比身边的人更多。

> but that's what makes it all worth it.
> 但这一切都是值得的。

> You can impact people by how you approach your every day.
>  你可以用对待每一天的态度来影响他人。

> And that's someting that I still try to do.
> 这也是我一直在努力做的事情。

> There are two huge turning points in my life.
> 我的人生有2个巨大的转折点。

> when I kind of understood a lot about myself and the certain decisions that I made.
> 每一次我都对自己有更多的了解,也更了解我所做的决定。

> I didn't necessarily regret them, 
> 但我并不后悔

> But it exposed me to my own kind of confidence and thought process.
> 但这让我有了自己的自信和想法。

> And when I was a freshman, I didn't take a chance at trying out for the varsity team.
> 我大一的时候,我没有抓住机会。

> I felt a little scared, a little nervous.
> 我感到有点害怕,有点紧张。

> And I think I took the easy way out trying to play Junior Varsity
>  and not really put myselft out there 
>  and shoot for the moon 
> 我当时走了轻松的那条路,去打了校队培养团,不用太忙,目标也不大。
 
> And about hafway through my JV season, I really regretted that decision。
> 在我的甲级赛季进行到一半的时候,我开始后悔那个决定。


> Because I felt like I was good enough to play on the next level.
> 因为我能感觉到自己明明可以去打校队的。

> But I didn't really have that belief to put that into action when the time mattered.
> 但我当时没有这样的信念,在机会来临之际没有把想法付诸行动。

> And so I told myself I would never be timid about anything。
> 所以我告诉自己,之后永远不要对任何事情感到胆怯

> like that ever again.
> 再也不要那样了。

> And then fast forward to my senior year in high school, 
> 然后再快进到我高中的最后一年。

> I wasn't getting recruited as heavily as I thought I was supposed to.
> 跟我预想的很不一样,我没有收到很多大学的录用.

> The waiting process trying to get recruited was really stressful.
> 等待大学录用的过程真的很有压力.

> It really nagged at me pretty much evey day.
> 我每天都想着这个事。

> It drove me to work hard.
> 这让我更加努力训练。

> But then when I didn't have any patience then.
> 但是当我的耐心被耗尽的时候。

> I was getting frustrated with the process 
> because I felt like that the time that I put in and my own belief in my game 
> after that point wasn‘t  being reflected in the scholarship offers
> and the attention from the big-time division I schools。
> 我开始对整个过程感到沮丧,因为我觉得我投入的时间 我对篮球的信念
> 在当时都没有在录取的奖学金上体现出来
> 也没有受到名牌大学的关注。

> and none of it worked out.
> 我的努力似乎没起作用。

> So it wasn't a great feeling.
> 所以那种感觉不太好。

> but when I was able to pick a school in Davidson 
> 但当我选择了Davidson学院之后

> It was in a real small school,
> 那是所很小的学校,

> Nobdy knew aboout them from a  basketball standpoint 
> 篮球方面没有什么名气,
* standpoint:

> That I was able to create my own journey and my own story
> 但因此我才能开始创造自己旅程和故事。

> And understand the power and beauty in that and embracing it. 
> 去了解篮球的力量和美 并拥抱它。

> It taught me to appreciate opportunity you have.
> 它教会我珍惜所拥有的机会。

> and that everything happens for a reason
> 万事皆有因

> and to embrace whatever your stroy is.
> 接收你的故事。

> And the rest is history.
> 剩下的就是历史了。

> I'm Stephen Curry, and this is my MasterClass.
> 我是斯蒂芬-库里, 这是我的大师课。


2> 内容解析

Introduction: Write your Own story
引言:书写自己的故事。

  • intro - duc - tion;

There’s one thing that all great shooters have in common,
所有优秀的射手都有一个共同点,

  • common:adj.共同的 ; /?kɑ?m?n/

and that’s complete control over their mechanics.
那就是对他们自身的机制有着完全控制。

  • complete: adj. 完全的;/k?m?pli?t/
  • mechanic:n. 方法,手段,机械工;
  • control over: 短语,控制,支配;

That’s not something you’re born with.
这不是你与生俱来的。

You have to practice it.
你必须练习。

Being great in competition means relentlessly focusing on the small things.
竞争中强大意味着不停关注细节。

  • com-pe-ti-tion: n. 竞争;
  • re-lent-less:adj,坚韧的,不间断的 /r??lent l?s/
  • re-lent-less-ly:adv.
  • focus:v. 关注,聚焦

in this class, I’m going to show you my mechanics.
在这门课上,我将向你们展示我的机制。

And how I structure the work that I do.
以及我如何安排我的训练。

  • struc-ture: v. 安排,计划;

You have to get in the gym and put a ball in your hands.
你必须去训练场,拿着球。

  • gym:n. 体育馆,/d??m/

and work on your mechanics every single day.
并且每天都要练习你的机制。

  • work on: 影响,对…起作用,继续工作,忙于;
  • single day : n, 单日,光棍节;

If you can commit to doing that, you can be as great as you want to be.
如果你能确保做到这点,你完全可以成为理想中的样子。

  • com-mit: v. 致力于,把…交托给;
  • You can be as good as you want to be。

That was my walk.
这就是我的路。

Growing up, I was always the littlest guy on my team.
从小到大,我一直都是球队里个子最小的人。

  • grow: v. 成长,生长。
  • up, adv;
  • growing up,长大成人,成熟;
    I grew up in Shanxi.
  • little -> less -> littlest
    litt-lest

Even now, I think I still am.
直到现在,我想我还是那个小个。

  • even: adv,甚至;
  • even now: 即使到现在,尽管这样;

And so when I speak to those undersized guys that are trying to find out
how they can make an impact on the team,
how they can be vocal leaders。

和其他小个子的对话中了解到他们总是在努力寻找
如何给球队带去影响,
如何成为领导者。

  • im-pact: n. 巨大影响;
  • find out : 查明,找到;通常含有经过困难,找到难找的,抽象的东西;
  • vocal:adj,发声的,大声表达的;

You can lead by example.
你可以以身作则。

You can be the hardest woking guy on the team.
你可以成为队里最刻苦的那个人。

The fist one in, last one out type of mentality.
第一个来,最后一个走的决心;

  • type of 类型
    I love these type of books.
    我爱读这类书。
  • men-tal-ity: n. 心态,思维方式;

That underdog king of through process is something that drove me for a very long time.
有着失败者的谦卑思维模式这驱使了我很长一段时间。

  • underdog: n. 失败者;

  • kind of : 有点,有几分;
    kinds of: 各种各样的,不同种类的;
    a kind of: 一种,有一点,kinds of 的单数形式;

  • think -> thought -> thought

    To prove naysayers wrong.
    为了证明喷子说的都是错的。

  • prove: v. 证明

  • naysayer: n. 否定者,喷子;

But mostly, it’s all based on the confidence that you have in yourself
但最重要的是,这一切都建立在你自己的内心的信心之上。

  • con-fi-dence: n.自信,信心;

You don’t listen to what anyboday says you can’t do.
不要听别人说你做不到。

because you know tha you can.
因为你知道自己可以。

it might be tough.
可能会很困难。

  • might :情态助动词,后面动词用原型
  • tough:adj,棘手的,困难的, 前面用be动词;

You might have to overcome a lot of more than the next guy next to you.
你要克服的可能比身边的人更多。

but that’s what makes it all worth it.
但这一切都是值得的。

You can impact people by how you approach your every day.
你可以用对待每一天的态度来影响他人。

  • ap-proach:v. 处理,靠近;/??pro?t?/

And that’s someting that I still try to do.
这也是我一直在努力做的事情。

There are two huge turning points in my life.
我的人生有2个巨大的转折点。

  • huge: adj. 巨大的,高大的, /hju?d?/

when I kind of understood a lot about myself and the certain decisions that I made.
每一次我都对自己有更多的了解,也更了解我所做的决定。

  • cer-tain:adj. 确定的,特定的;

I didn’t necessarily regret them,
但我并不后悔

  • ne-ces-sar-ily: adv, 必要地,
  • regret:v, 懊悔,惋惜;/r??ɡret/

But it exposed me to my own kind of confidence and thought process.
但这让我有了自己的自信和想法。

  • ex-pose: v. 暴露,显露
  • thought:/θ??t/, think-thought-thought;

And when I was a freshman, I didn’t take a chance at trying out for the varsity team.
我大一的时候,我没有抓住机会。

  • try out: 试用,选拔;
  • var-sity: adj,大学代表队的 /?vɑ?r s? ti/

I felt a little scared, a little nervous.
我感到有点害怕,有点紧张。

And I think I took the easy way out trying to play Junior Varsity
and not really put myselft out there
and shoot for the moon
我当时走了轻松的那条路,去打了校队培养团,不用太忙,目标也不大。

  • out ther: 到战场,在那里;

  • shoot for the moon:定一个远大目标; 英语中的成语,

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
上天揽月吧,即使错过目标,你也会落在星辰之中。

古文: 取法其上,得乎其中

And about hafway through my JV season, I really regretted that decision。
在我的甲级赛季进行到一半的时候,我开始后悔那个决定。

  • JV: junior Varisity;

Because I felt like I was good enough to play on the next level.
因为我能感觉到自己明明可以去打校队的。

  • feel -> felt -> felt /felt/

But I didn’t really have that belief to put that into action when the time mattered.
但我当时没有这样的信念,在机会来临之际没有把想法付诸行动。

  • belief: n,信仰,观念,坚定的信念;
  • matter:v. 要紧;

And so I told myself I would never be timid about anything。
所以我告诉自己,之后永远不要对任何事情感到胆怯

  • timid:adj,胆怯的;

like that ever again.
再也不要那样了。

And then fast forward to my senior year in high school,
然后再快进到我高中的最后一年。

I wasn’t getting recruited as heavily as I thought I was supposed to.
跟我预想的很不一样,我没有收到很多大学的录用.

  • recruit: v. 招收,招聘;

The waiting process trying to get recruited was really stressful.
等待大学录用的过程真的很有压力.

  • stress-ful: adj, 压力大的;
  • stress: n. 压力;

It really nagged at me pretty much evey day.
我每天都想着这个事。

  • nag : n. 唠叨;
  • nagged: adj,感到烦恼的。

It drove me to work hard.
这让我更加努力训练。

But then when I didn’t have any patience then.
但是当我的耐心被耗尽的时候。

  • pa-tience:n. 耐心;

I was getting frustrated with the process
because I felt like that the time that I put in and my own belief in my game
after that point wasn‘t being reflected in the scholarship offers
and the attention from the big-time division I schools。
我开始对整个过程感到沮丧,因为我觉得我投入的时间 我对篮球的信念
在当时都没有在录取的奖学金上体现出来
也没有受到名牌大学的关注。

and none of it worked out.
我的努力似乎没起作用。

So it wasn’t a great feeling.
所以那种感觉不太好。

but when I was able to pick a school in Davidson
但当我选择了Davidson学院之后

It was in a real small school,
那是所很小的学校,

Nobdy knew aboout them from a basketball standpoint
篮球方面没有什么名气,

  • standpoint:

That I was able to create my own journey and my own story
但因此我才能开始创造自己旅程和故事。

  • jour-ney:n.旅行,/?d???rni/

And understand the power and beauty in that and embracing it.
去了解篮球的力量和美 并拥抱它。

  • em-brace : v. 拥抱;

It taught me to appreciate opportunity you have.
它教会我珍惜所拥有的机会。

and that everything happens for a reason
万事皆有因

and to embrace whatever your stroy is.
接收你的故事。

And the rest is history.
剩下的就是历史了。

I’m Stephen Curry, and this is my MasterClass.
我是斯蒂芬-库里, 这是我的大师课。

  人工智能 最新文章
2022吴恩达机器学习课程——第二课(神经网
第十五章 规则学习
FixMatch: Simplifying Semi-Supervised Le
数据挖掘Java——Kmeans算法的实现
大脑皮层的分割方法
【翻译】GPT-3是如何工作的
论文笔记:TEACHTEXT: CrossModal Generaliz
python从零学(六)
详解Python 3.x 导入(import)
【答读者问27】backtrader不支持最新版本的
上一篇文章      下一篇文章      查看所有文章
加:2022-05-09 12:39:40  更:2022-05-09 12:44:06 
 
开发: C++知识库 Java知识库 JavaScript Python PHP知识库 人工智能 区块链 大数据 移动开发 嵌入式 开发工具 数据结构与算法 开发测试 游戏开发 网络协议 系统运维
教程: HTML教程 CSS教程 JavaScript教程 Go语言教程 JQuery教程 VUE教程 VUE3教程 Bootstrap教程 SQL数据库教程 C语言教程 C++教程 Java教程 Python教程 Python3教程 C#教程
数码: 电脑 笔记本 显卡 显示器 固态硬盘 硬盘 耳机 手机 iphone vivo oppo 小米 华为 单反 装机 图拉丁

360图书馆 购物 三丰科技 阅读网 日历 万年历 2024年11日历 -2024/11/26 7:31:34-

图片自动播放器
↓图片自动播放器↓
TxT小说阅读器
↓语音阅读,小说下载,古典文学↓
一键清除垃圾
↓轻轻一点,清除系统垃圾↓
图片批量下载器
↓批量下载图片,美女图库↓
  网站联系: qq:121756557 email:121756557@qq.com  IT数码